Monday, October 27, 2014

35 WEEKS TODAY!

You'll have to forgive me.  The next few Mondays are BIG milestones!  Today we are at 35 weeks.  If Cheeks comes now, (s)he is considered late preterm - not a preemie!  (Okay - technically still a preemie, I guess, but you get it...)

I've done a lot of googling "babies born at 33 weeks" and "babies born at 35 weeks" and whatnot.  I noticed that many of the babies born in the 34th week still have feeding tubes, whereas the babies born at 35 weeks seem to be pictured without them.  I know it's not in the least bit scientific, but it does make me feel better.

Last night, I *think* we had some Braxton Hicks contractions.  They were short, but I'm almost sure that's what they are.  Could have been Cheeks pushing against my whole belly at once, but I kinda doubt it.

Doctor visit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment