Monday, January 7, 2013

The cuteness slays me.

This weekend, Uncle Kevin came to visit and I tried to cut off my finger chopping carrots.  The two things are fairly unrelated, but highlights nonetheless.

There was cleaning and couponing and... napping.  There was a glorious Sunday afternoon nap.  I haven't napped like that since... I have no idea.  It was good.

And now - it's a Monday.  There's much work to be done, but I had to take just a minute and share a little cuteness with you.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. How could you possibly forget about scaring your favorite nursery worker to death? That was definitely a "not-so-high" highlight of my weekend for sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a hundred awesome things about this video - two of which are you and him.

    ReplyDelete