Friday, January 4, 2013

Twenty-12

It was an interesting year for sure.

I was pregnant for most of it.  It was one of the hottest summers of my life.  I'm blessed to have awesome family and friends.

Hubs got attacked by some bees.  It's unreal how many hits that post got. Maybe the blog would be more popular if I start a weekly feature of Hubs getting hurt.  (Seriously, there's something wrong with you people.  Get help. Or go watch America's Funniest Home Videos.  Someone's always getting hit with a bat there.)

I started a blog, and joined the world of IPhones.

None of it really shines until the day Bo joined our family.

Since then, it's been an explosion of milestones, pictures, and gushing about how I just can't get enough of him.

Hubs and I celebrated our one year anniversary.  No clue where that cake topper is.

Looking back through the blog has reminded me why I do what I do.

I should blog more.  Here's hoping for Twenty-13.

  

2 comments: