Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A little something different today.

More than I'm a blogger, I'm a blog reader.  I put words here on a (semi) regular basis.  This is my place to record the things that I want to remember until I get around to putting together that baby book... *ahem*

Sometimes I read things that are just so awesome that I feel like I need to share.  These are things that touched me or affected me.  These are things that I hope will help or touch one other person as much as they touched me.  So here you go.  Click one, click all, or click none.  It's totally up to you, but these are things that I felt were worth sharing.


Advice for moms about raising boys from the GoodMenProject: Batman lives forever.

Something that has been on my heart recently:  Sharing brokenness with one another is a gift.

Oh - also... How to stop your lipstick from fading: Happy kissing everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment