- Good friends who take great pictures of my little family that I can use as my desktop background.
- Leaving 3 sleeping kiddos at home and knowing that they get to stay home today and play with their Moma.
- Doughnuts brought by Moma that made a deeeelicious breakfast on the way out the door.
- Paying less than $3 per gallon of gas + free coffee!
- Having a job to go to before 7AM.
- Knowing that I get to hang out with my Journey Group tonight.
If I can find 6 things to be thankful for before 7AM, then I'm sure to lose count of all my blessings by lunchtime or sooner. God is good.