Sunday, December 16, 2012

I win.

Today had a few bumps, but I would like to officially say that looking back, it was a complete and total win.

1.  I put together Pioneer Woman's baked french toast last night.  I used up an aging loaf of sourdough bread that was in danger of going moldy.  This morning, I popped it in the oven for an hour.  It smelled delicious and tasted divine.  I think heaven must smell of cream cheese vanilla bean glaze.

2.  I successfully curled my hair with a flat iron.  Thank you, Pinterest.

3.  I got all 5 of us dressed in coordinating colors and out the door on time for church.

4.  After church, when it was pouring rain, I declared that if we were soaking wet in our Christmas card photo, it would be cute anyway and GOSHDARNIT we are taking this photo.   And we did.  But not in the rain.  

5.  I updated the blog.

6.  I'm going to bed - now.

That's what I call a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment